Display Your Artwork
We’re very excited to host local artists and artworks at the library!
The library has two exhibition spaces available.
Library Main Floor – Adult Fiction
The exhibition space can support 20-35 artworks, depending on size. For example: 1 work that is approximately 40×40″, 17 that are in this range: 10×10″ to 24×36″ (hxw), and 1 or 2 that are in this range: 30×30″ to 40×40″ (hxw).
Library Second Floor – Teen Area
The exhibition space can support 10-12 artworks, depending on size. For example: 1 work that is approximately 40×40″, 6 that are in this range: 10×10″ to 24×36″ (hxw), and 2 or 3 that are in this range: 20×20″ to 30×30″ (hxw).
This space is reserved for artists ages 12-18 years of age
Information for Artists:
- exhibition space is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- exhibition period is 3 months
- artist(s) may post price tags alongside artworks. All sales inquiries will be passed on to the artist(s) directly
- there is no fee charged to Artist(s) for exhibitions. The Library would be grateful for a donation of sales representing 10% (as a guideline) of the price paid to the Artist(s) or Gallery.
- all artworks must be ready and able to hang on a “cliprail” picture-hanging system
- the Library will promote the exhibition and can assist in arranging and promoting a vernissage, if requested
See the Library’s Template Exhibition Agreement for all of the fine print.
Want to put on an exhibition at the library? Please fill out the application form below.